Friday, April 25, 2008

What's up?




So we're back from the beach and back into our daily swing. Thought I would give you an update on Miss Carson and what she's up to these days.


  • She's just about to cut a tooth on top

  • She's actually sleeping from 8pm to 6am most nights (but the teething thing might just interrupt that)

  • She loves her BOB stroller and swinging of course

  • Screaming is her thing - when she's happy, tired, mad, hungry

  • Almost crawling - almost

  • Lots of babbling - mostly dadadada. What about mamamamama? Where's the love?

  • Baby goldfish are her weakness

Tim and I don't get a bulleted list. Tim is reviving his golf game and continuing to ride his bike as often as he can. I am thankful for the sleep and enjoying my photography class. I'm also in a purging mode - lots of closet cleaning and reorganizing going on - a spring cleaning of sorts. We've also both taken turns working in the yard, and believe me, after the drought and neglecting it for time with that cute little girl, it was in sore shape! Hope all of you are well! Check out our glamour girl:


No comments:

Post a Comment