Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Field Research

So the princess and I did a little "field research" today on the sleeping habits of 8 month olds. What that essentially means is that we went to Barnes and Noble and I browsed through the baby section while she took a catnap in her stroller. Turns out she's pretty doggone normal most nights. Maybe soon we'll get over that hump of the wakeup somewhere between 2-4am. Until then I will continue to enjoy that afternoon nap too! I also stumbled upon the term "self-agency". That's a fancy way of saying that she is protesting when she doesn't get what she wants. A scientific term for everything! So here's a picture that might show a little "self-agency":

Just kidding - she was actually making this face during a time when she was really excited, but she doesn't hesitate to let us know when she's not happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment