Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Myrtle Beach Days

Sorry its taken me so long to post these pics. Its always a little hectic starting the week when you've been away. We headed south to Myrtle Beach this past weekend for a bit of RandR with Nana and Papa Ned. Tim was actually on a golf trip for the weekend, so we just decided to come along. We had a great time walking on the beach, swinging at the park, and just relaxing!

A sweet hug for Mom.






While we were out shopping, the lady at the toy store had this bubble machine. I think it was the first time she's really noticed bubbles. So cute I can't stand it!


We loved the park. There's actually a section especially for toddlers and Carson had a blast!



Posted by Picasa

I know there are a lot of pics with this post, but considering I took 357 shots this weekend, this is only a sampling! We had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment