Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Friday

Its been an interesting few days at the Story house. We've gone about our usual routine, but our little one is acting, er, a little wacky! For one, she has perfected the loudest, shrillest scream - and she does it when she's really excited. As I'm typing this, she's squealing at the vacuum cleaner( which she used to detest) and at our dog(which she has always adored). Maybe she's wishing both of them a hearty TGIF? I took her this week to a little group at the library, and she was squealing there too (yes, at the library!). All the other babies were pretty quiet. A little clapping, a little bouncing. But every time a new puppet came out, Carson squealed and talked to it. Maybe I'll post a video of her "talking" soon! Still no tooth yet - maybe when it appears she'll go back to sleeping again? She's also really started rejecting some of the baby food. No more rice cereal or oatmeal. She much prefers bagels with cream cheese! Here are a few pics. These are actually from the past week or two. I promise I'll get my camera out this weekend for some updated photos! Have a great weekend everyone!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment