
About time for a blog post, right? Usually I procrastinate on blogging, but tonight I'm blogging to procrastinate on other things. We're heading down to Myrtle Beach tomorrow with Nana and Papa Ned. I love going to the beach, I just don't love packing for the beach! Hopefully I'll get around to posting some beach pics while I'm still at the beach. We'll see. I have a tight schedule of pool visits, shopping, and summer reading ahead - LOL!
So I can't believe our little lady is almost two. I don't think we've hit the "terrible twos" yet. She's actually pretty easy going most days (I hope saying that doesn't jinx me). However, I am starting to see a few glimpses here and there - Tim and I like to call them "sassy moments". She keeps us laughing. So here's what's new:
- still talking, talking, talking - she loves to tell Daddy "I love you" before he goes to work in the morning. Lots of noun/verb phrases "Carson outside", "Abby walk", "watch Elmo", etc.
- she's finally got enough hair for pigtails - but she hardly ever wears them. I had to bribe her with M&M's for these - otherwise she really doesn't let me near her when I have rubberbands in my hands
- she's starting to get a little interested in the whole potty business - I sprang for the Elmo potty - I'll keep you posted, but so far its a day by day kinda thing
- she loves the pool this year - and I am so glad!
- she would eat a grilled cheese for dinner every night if I let her
- she can break into almost anything now
- Elmo rocks (see bullets 1,3) at our house
So that's it for tonight....check back soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment