I'm taking a break from the hockey game to post some pics (translation: I'm still mad that the Hurricanes didn't make it and I'm not really that much of a hockey fan, but oh well).
Carson waving like mad and literally yelling, "Hey, duck!" Wonder what the duck is thinking?


Its a shame that Carson doesn't get much attention when she's at the beach.
We've been having a great time - visiting the park and the pool, doing a little shopping, and just relaxing. I took my camera to the park on Thursday morning and got a few good shots to share...
Carson waving like mad and literally yelling, "Hey, duck!" Wonder what the duck is thinking?
Its a shame that Carson doesn't get much attention when she's at the beach.
You know I'm kidding, right?
All parents with young children will hopefully get a little chuckle out of the above picture (or at least nod their heads in sympathy) Remember me mentioning something about Carson running on high speed most of the time?
No comments:
Post a Comment