Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Look! I finally have pictures!

So its been a real dry spell with the camera lately...sorry! In fact, I took my big camera bag with the DSLR, 2 extra lenses, and the video camera to the beach and didn't use 'em once. Nope. I took these pictures with my little camera. I was just too busy relaxing and trying to keep a little girl with a cold happy. Thankfully she was happy on the beach. She loves the sand this year (wasn't too fond of it last year) but she's not real thrilled with the water yet. We had a great morning at the beach....
Carson caught a ride on the beach cart.
She was actually quite content to play in the sand for a few minutes while I scanned the latest issue of People magazine (something about being on vacation entitles me to buy the latest issue of People).
Daddy actually got to scan a magazine too...
I still can't believe she keeps the sunglasses on. She's not quite as fond of the hat - You'll note I did have to buy one with a tie. Its always fun to kick off the summer beach season at AB with the Waters fam. We enjoyed it guys!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. CUTEST HAT EVER! Looks like you all had a run, relaxing time! Glad you're home though- let's get together!

    ReplyDelete