Thursday, October 16, 2008

LIttle Camera Roundup - Part One

So I finally uploaded the pictures from my little digital camera recently. It goes just about everywhere because it fits so nicely in the purse or diaper bag. So here are a few "randoms" from the past few weeks.
We visited the Natural Science Center in Greensboro last week. Carson enjoyed "shopping", but she did have to get feisty once or twice with this little guy named Warren who was trying to steal her cart. Can't say I blame her.
I guess Carson and Tyler are comparing wheels. Is it time for the boys + motorcycles speech already?
This duck actually belonged to Nana (aka Grandma Nancy) and I've even got a great picture of her on it when she was about Carson's age.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I'm not going to lie... I kinda hope that duck makes an appearance at our photo shoot. :)

    ReplyDelete