Thursday, October 16, 2008

Little Camera - Part Two

So Tim and I have managed to sneak off to a few Carolina games this season, thanks to Nana and Papa Ned. I missed all but one last year in Kenan, so its nice to get back there a little more often this year. Carson will be going to at least one - we think.
Cheers for the Heels!

So what else is up besides football games for dear Mommy and Daddy? Tim is still working really hard and is trying his best to adjust to his new commute to Greensboro, but is loving his new position as commercial sales manager. I have been happy to return to my weekly routine with Carson now that she's all well. A happy baby makes a happy mom, I say. I'm also taking my thrifty ways to new heights thanks to some coupon blogs and websites and Extra Care Bucks at CVS. And if any of you out there are Cheerios fans, there's currently a Pampers coupon on the back that I'd love to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment