We've also been spending some time outdoors in the warm weather. She wasn't super excited about sitting in the grass. See that leg up in the air? She held it like that for a while. Sort of like a "eeeww - I don't know if I like how this feels on my legs" look. She eventually settled in and got more comfortable. Look at those toes curled over!
Friday, May 9, 2008
In case you didn't know...
pots and pans plus a nine month old equals a party! I got really tired of the "let's crawl to the magazine basket and pull out all of the magazines" yesterday, so I went for something tried and true. It kept her entertained for quite a while - I even got to bake some muffins!
We've also been spending some time outdoors in the warm weather. She wasn't super excited about sitting in the grass. See that leg up in the air? She held it like that for a while. Sort of like a "eeeww - I don't know if I like how this feels on my legs" look. She eventually settled in and got more comfortable. Look at those toes curled over!
Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. I am really excited about spending my first real Mother's Day with Carson and Tim. Motherhood has been the most rewarding and toughest job ever, and I still can't believe I'm this lucky to share in this beautiful, precious life. Love you Princess Peanut!
We've also been spending some time outdoors in the warm weather. She wasn't super excited about sitting in the grass. See that leg up in the air? She held it like that for a while. Sort of like a "eeeww - I don't know if I like how this feels on my legs" look. She eventually settled in and got more comfortable. Look at those toes curled over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment