And when you're down, you're down. Man, I thought January was rough. February has taken the top spot, though. We have a new personal best in doctor's office visits - 3 times in 7 days, smashing the old record of 3 times in 10 days. This time it was Hunter for 2 visits (a nasty virus with a fever of 103 at one point) and Carson for 1 visit (sinus infection). We've got two bottles of the pink stuff (amoxycillin) for Carson in the fridge, and Hunter seems to be on the mend. He's been fever free since Saturday.
When I commented to our pediatrician that this was our 3rd visit in 7 days, he told me "Well, I'm only here 4 out of 7 days." Puts it in perspective, huh? Do they offer frequent flyer miles? Or at least a customer loyalty card? Sign us up!
Here's what Hunter's table near his rocking chair looked like in the middle of the sickness malay....
Notice the large mug of coffee (for his weary mother), the bottle (because he was so congested he wouldn't nurse - I felt like I got dumped the week before prom or something) and a whole host of remedies to tackle whatever else was possibly ailing the little man. Thank goodness he's starting to feel like his old sweet self again.
I'll check in soon. I'm going to go lay on the sofa with Carson now.

No comments:
Post a Comment