Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My poor, neglected blog....

Okay, its been awhile. Every time I've thought about updating, I've shuddered at how long its been and how much catching up there is to do. Since the last post, we've moved, prepared for Baby #2, and otherwise just been our goofy selves....





The house: We didn't move very far away, but that of course didn't matter. I still cannot get over how much stuff you can accumulate in less than ten years. Massive trips to Goodwill, lots of help from Nana and Papa Ned with everything from painting to landscaping to gutter cleaning, and then of course all the unpacking....and we have sold one house and moved into a new one. We absolutely love it. We love having space, love having a bonus room, love our large kitchen, and our neighborhood! Its such a perfect layout for our family - lots of open, large living space and we are so pleased that we made the move.
The baby: Baby Boy is due to make his appearance at any time, really. Up until a couple of weeks ago, this pregnancy was so similar to Carson's, but then there was the puffiness, and then the blood pressure on the rise. I've raised a few eyebrows at the midwife's office lately, so I know I'm not the only one ready for this little guy to get here. Hopefully soon!
Timbo: He's busy with triathlons - just finished one, preparing for another - and is enjoying the nightly coverage of the Tour de France. He's so excited about having a little boy!
Carson: (aka Miss Independent) She loves to do everything herself and I usually love giving her the freedom to do so. She continues to amaze us everyday. Just this week, she jumped off the diving board at the pool. Tim was there to catch her, but we were astounded that she would even think about it.
She seems to be very excited about the baby. She spends lots of time in his room with her baby dolls (some clothes have made their way out of the drawers and onto her babies - hmmmm....) and she talks about how she wants to hold him, feed him, play, etc. We'll keep you posted on that one!
That doesn't even begin to cover the last few months, but I had to start somewhere. I'll work hard to be back soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment