The hits just keep on coming at our house. Here's a sampling of how she keeps us in stitches:
Me: Do you need help with your clementine, or can you peel it yourself?
Carson: I can do it, Mommy
(Tries for a minute, then frustration sets in)
Me: Do you need help? I can help you? (My own frustration is starting to rise)
Carson: No, I'll do it, Mommy. Relax, just relax.
(actually it sounds more like "re-yax, just re-yax")
The next day we're driving on I-40 and this guy in front of me keeps changing lanes and won't make up his mind.
Me: Come on dude! You are making me crazy!
Carson: (from the backseat) Me too!
And later that night...
Tim arrives home after a long, stressful day.
Me (at the fridge): Do you want a beer with dinner, honey?
Tim: Yeah, that would be great.
Carson: I want one too!
No comments:
Post a Comment