Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year...

Settle in, friends. Lots of pictures to catch up on here (since I haven't posted since, ahem, the fall) Shame on me. For the record, these are all pretty random and just a smidge of what we've been up to the last few weeks. This was one of the last shots of the Halloween candy. We kept it around for 4 or 5 days, but once I hid the loot in the pantry during naptime one day, she never asked for it on a regular basis again. We still sneak into every now and then.
Carson loves to cook. Muffins and pancakes are her favorites. She either sits on the counter and stirs or grabs her step stool and watches.

I couldn't resist snapping this one with her arms stretched back like this!



We spent Thanksgiving at the beach with my family.


Nana and Papa came for the Mebane Christmas Parade (which was close to 2 hours long - next year I will bring a chair!)





Carson and Santa - Thank goodness there were candy canes - they were the ultimate selling point.


Carson made a tricked-out gingerbread house at our neighbor's get-together, with just a little help from Mommy.





Tim and I got a night away at the Grove Park right before Christmas - lots of snow in the mountains. I am ready to go back!







Christmas morning - nothing like a candy cane at 7am.


Another big hit from Christmas - a puppy dog that barks and walks from Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Corie.

And...a hairstyling kit with a battery operated hairdryer!


That's it for now. I've still got lots more to catch up on, so I'll be back soon. Promise!







No comments:

Post a Comment