Wednesday, September 22, 2010

One of these is not like the others...

Made ya look twice, huh?

I got the idea for this picture after Tim and I had both been caught off guard a few times.  Carson loves to dress her babies in Hunter's clothes.  And now she goes the extra step in letting her baby "nap" in one of Hunter's hangouts - the swing, the bouncy, the playmat, etc. Let's just say its slightly unnerving to be walking through a room and catch a glimpse of a baby in a bouncy seat where you know you didn't leave one.  Its pretty weird - almost like being in a Stephen King movie I guess.
C is still rockin her job as big sis!

Happy 2 month birthday to you, sweet boy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I can't tell you how many times I have walked by one of EJ's dolls and had my heart sink! I thought about putting them all away for a while. :)
    Hunter is getting so darn big already! Looking lots like that sister of his.

    ReplyDelete