Monday, July 20, 2009

Hi there....

We're staring at 2. A week from today, she'll be two. Wow.



I know I've been saying it for a while now, but she is such a little girl - there is no baby left. She's talking - sometimes in complete, or almost complete sentences. She answered the phone the other day while I was in the shower. She ran out of the bathroom when she heard it ringing, yelling "I get it!", grabbed it off the charger and started pushing buttons until she could hear someone talking. Thank goodness it was my mother on the other end. Yesterday Nana gave her some treats to take home to Abby and she turned around and said, "Thank you, Nana - Abby's treats". She keeps us smiling.



These pictures will make you smile...

This is what happens lately when I turn my attention away for a minute to put dishes in the dishwasher....you can bet that she doesn't get the whole yogurt cup anymore. Please take note of the saying on the bibJust today I came around the corner and caught her on top of her little table. I guess its a result of all the climbing she's doing on that swingset. And speaking of the swingset, I still don't have any pictures of the actual structure, but I will make some soon. Here is Carson though, at 7am ready to go down the slide before the pouring rain ensues. This was after we had finished it the night before after she had gone to bed. This is what she looks like after we tell her its time to come in for the evening....and then she promptly throws herself down on the floor. She likes to look up every 3 seconds or so to see if we are relenting. Sorry. Yes, 2 is just a week away!

No comments:

Post a Comment