Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving (And yes, we are still alive and well!)

I know, I know. I've been a terrible blogger lately. I can't even use the excuse that things have been crazy busy - only that I've been crazy lazy. Carson and I have been hanging out the past few days in Atlantic Beach with Grandma Sue-Sue and Big Dave. We've been relaxing during the day and eating my favorite beach comfort foods: homemade clam chowder, crab cakes, shrimp salad....mmmm - yummy! We have also gotten out for some sunset walks on the beach and a trip to the aquarium in Pine Knoll Shores.


Love this one of Carson at the Living Shipwreck exhibit. She's checking out the shark in the corner.
Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday full of good family and friends, good times, good food, and hopefully, a good nap on the couch!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment