So we've decided to try out blogging. With our little princess, there are always such cute stories that go with the pictures, so this will hopefully be a good way to give you a few more details about what life is like with her. She's just started clapping and waving - it's so cute I can't stand it. She and Tim brought me coffee this morning and she gave me a hello wave and a big smile. Melted Momma's heart. She is starting to show her pushy side too, though. If we don't get the goldfish on the tray fast enough, she's started fussing to let us know (and at times it can be quite loud!) As for Mom and Dad, I just got a new camera lens that I can't wait to play with this week. Dad has been busy catching up on work and the NCAAs today in between playing with Carson and making pancakes for breakfast. Such a sweetie. Here are a few pics from our past couple of days...
Playing ball with Daddy and family - kinda looks competitive huh?


Go Heels!

No comments:
Post a Comment